Cookie Dough Protein Balls
I have a sweet tooth and there's no getting away from it. So I'm obsessed with finding amazing pudding alternatives to satisfy that craving after dinner or, let's face it, pretty much any other time.
These Cookie Dough Bliss Balls, which I made for our Kids Chaos & Calm event last Thursday, went down an absolute storm. Lucky they all disappeared, otherwise I'd have eaten them all myself on my way home.
Cookie dough bliss balls
- makes 8-10
- 30g whey protein powder (use eg brown rice for dairy free)
- 30g coconut flour
- 15g coconut palm sugar
- 20g coconut oil
- 35g cashew nut butter
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 50ml hazelnut milk
- handful raw cacao nibs
- place protein powder, coconut flour and coconut sugar in a food processor and whizz briefly to mix;
- add melted coconut oil, cashew nut butter and vanilla extract and whizz until the mixture starts to combine;
- start to add a smidge of hazelnut milk a bit at a time, whizzing in between, until the mixture becomes a dough-like consistency. You may need to scrape the bottom of the processor container under the blade to ensure you're getting it all!
- bring it all out and roll into balls combining with cacao nibs as you go;
- store in the fridge and try not to eat all at once.
Don't eat them all at once...
At &Breathe Postnatal we run retreats and events specifically designed to to help new parents come up for air. Check out our week long retreats in France and our 24hr retreats in the UK